BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

worked out :)

So I realized as I was texting Tyler (the boyfriend) that I had done my pushups/situps/squats (pss) challenge yesterday (my thighs are burning from the squats) and that I has planned to do bodyrock workouts on the days inbetween. So I did my first one today and well... I am sweaty to say the least!

i did 3 circuits of 6 different exercises. I was ready to quit after the first exercise.... and I cam really close to stopping after the first and second round. but i toughed through even if I quit 2 seconds before the interval was over. i found a nifty timing website to count my intervals for me. 30 seconds each exercise to 30 seconds rest. this is the website i used. And this is Zuzana's workout. Bitch is crazy is all I can say!

Started counting calories on an application I downloaded onto my phone. Tomorrow I'll be doing week1day3 on c25k on my way home from work :)

0 comments: