BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fell off the wagon

I had a great weekend family wise, not so much eating wise.... I never thought it would be so easy to fall back into my old ways so quickly. Tyler and I had an impromptu trip to Niagara Falls. I had only been when I was a young child so had no memory of it so it was fun and exciting for us all! Yale loved it, and it was a great day... except my willpower. I left in here in London :) on the way out for the trip home we stopped and grabbed some fudge. I got a slab of fudge and a caramel apple. Suffice it to say all was gone within the next 12 hours :( BAD. Then we went on a scenic drive down highway 3  along lake erie. That was such a last second decision I forgot to pack some snacks...and thus ended up gorging on chocolate and crap. I also had gotten frustrated with week 5 of the c25k because I just could not run the second 8 minute interval without walking... However yesterday when I stepped on the scale I saw that I had gained weight, and I was just not proud of myself for dropping the ball on eating well and exercising.... so I pushed myself to go out and run that second 8 minute interval. I kept trying to talk myself out of it, but I pushed myself out the door and gave myself shit for quitting so easily on my eating and exercising and as a punishment I HAD to push through the run... which I did. I am soooo glad I did. I am back on the horse. This is where I usually would just give in to defeat and revert to my old ways of binging on terrible foods, and never exercising. I am so proud of myself for going back to MFP and logging food again, and for continuing on with c25k... I can really see a new me on the horizon... even if I did gain back 4 pounds in one weekend.... I fell off the wagon, but unlike the old me, I picked myself up and jumped back on! WOOHOO!

0 comments: