BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 18, 2011

14 days straight

I joined myfitnesspal a long time ago. Its this website where you track the food you eat. it helps you set up your daily caloric goal, and as you eat you track and it tells you how many more calories you need to eat in order to reach your goal. Its a pretty nifty little website and I like it because I also have the app on my phone, so there is no excuse for not logging my food. Anyhoo... i left it when i got pregnant with Kane because well, I just stopped caring and ate what i wanted..... and therefore here i am.

Anyhoo I realized today that I had a little mini goal reached! 14 days straight of logging. I am still getting the hang of things back on that website, but it is a great place to go for support and motivation (I stalk the success stories threads like a creepy old guy)

Oh ya, and a not so mini goal... I am officially at the lowest weight i have been since having Yale.... that is 3 years people. I have reached this weight only once before and it was shortly before getting pregnant with Kane when i was trying to eat Paleo. Turns out paleo doesn't work for me.. its much too restrictive and i couldn't hack it and gained back like 11 lbs before i got knocked up :)

I also did my first day of the 30 day shred today with jillian micheals. OMG. I did it in the bedroom because I was just prepared to not look good at all, and really, Tyler did not need to see me like that! I sure was right. I can say I do not remember ever EVER in my life sweating to the point that the sweat is flinging off of my face. Ya, pretty picture right there.... but damn... that crazy chick sure knows what she is doing... and that was just level one... I only have 9 more days of level one and than bam... another ass kicking... and thus follows until I am done the final 10 days at level 3.... Its going to hurt and suck, and I may just cry....but I can tell... its going to be worth it :)

on a side note.... i did not manage to do my c25k run today :( BOOOO HISSS! I know I know. My excuse is the weather... it was freaking snowing outside. And yes I already know what you are thinking, because i have thought it about 10 times today. weather is not an excuse. and really its not. but its going to be that way today. my knee is sore, it needs some sort of rest (I promise i will run tomorrow... no matter what excuses i can muster up) but my biggest issue was that i am running in my old nike shox. old shoes that the soles are worn through and i didn't want to slip. Now when my fancy new kicks show up that my lovely sister Erica bought for me for my birthday...there will be no excuses! None...nothing will be acceptable... NOPE! and I have to remember that  I really REALLY want to run with Erica this fall, and not have to watch her running ahead of me, but to be able to run WITH her.... I already have the image in my mind of how awesome it will be with us running and my mom waiting at the finish line with my two boys cheering me on.... I WILL RUN DAMNIT....

so get off my case  ok :)

0 comments: