BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Damn you week 5!

Photobucket

So today was my redo of week five day 2.... the dreaded 8 minute run intervals.... Last time I did it I wasn't prepared for 8 minutes... I figured it would be 5 minute run intervals again... imagine my confusion when I am running and running and running... wtf? Anyhoo so I decided to repeat because day 2 is the big scary 20 minute run...OMFG! I know and so I must make sure I can run that damn second interval before I think I can move on! I run the first 8 min, no prob! its the damn second one... around 3 minute in I am praying for my bell to signal I am finished, and thus I stop to check my time.... and always have 5 minutes left...GRRR... but w5d2 you will not get me down! I will conquer you! Oh yes I will... and so the above picture is my game face... even after being defeated the second time... third times the charm!

0 comments: