BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I hate my scale!

It keeps me on my toes that for sure! digital scales drive me nuts. mine jumps up and down by a pound and a bit and it drives me nuts! So I got on the scale this am because its official weigh in day today and I see 174.4 then get off and it says error. So I jump back on and its down to173 even. Then I go on again an hour later and its back to 174.4 but doesn't say error...GRRR.... So I am going to stick with the 173 because its pretty :) LOL
I was visiting a friend of mine yesterday....haven't seen her since I was in labour with Kane. and as I am standing in the door she says to me. "I haven't seen you this thin before" YAY! she noticed... I mean clearly I am thinner than when I was full term with an 8 lb baby.. but she has seen me on a weekly basis all through the last 4 years... and the fact is. I have never been this thin before since we met. I think i was around 180 lbs when I started at my job... where we met... I just smile and said thanks, I haven't been this thin before! LOL

Anyhoo... I have a feeling I'm going to be entering a time of slower weightloss as I focus more on my running. I'm going to go this weekend and register for my first ever 5k this July... and night run...and I bet its going to be way too hot... but I just want to go out and get a race under my belt. A girl on a blog I read said "you will never regret any race ever" so I am going to hold her to it :)

0 comments: