BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

just some thoughts

I think I am really starting to notice the weight loss.... I have a pair of pyjama pants that really made it hit home. These are just normal pj pants, but they were always very tight through the hips, and I couldn't even wear them after i was three months along with Kane. Well I put them on the other night, and they fell right down. all. the. way. down. Uhm.... ya... that was a great feeling.... I think I had a stupid grin on my face for the rest of the night! I mean I know I am losing, because the scales tell me so Kane is 3 months and 2 days old today, and I remember when I was home with my mom, proudly exclaiming that i was down to 211, and then 207.... and then i was 195ish the end of march....and today I was 175.8 when i stepped on the scale. Thats 20 lbs people. like. really.... I have lost 20 lbs! And 59 lbs since the highest weight during my pregnancy with Kane.... hell I'll round that up to. 60 lbs lost since feb 9th 2011
There. That feels good to shout. Thats two yales. They've just disappeared. shit.... i need a pat on the back!

0 comments: