BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yay! I'm overweight!

So on myfitnesspal, they have this section called "tools" where they have tickers and badges and whatnot for your weightloss.... well they also have a BMI calculator. Now I know the BMI system has some flaws to it, but in general its a pretty accurate indicator of your weight/health. (I know large people can be perfctly healthy and thus the flaws in the system) I have for at LEAST the last 3 years ranged in the obese category. I think the highest I have checked is having an BMI of 32... ya, thats obese people. Anyhoo, today for poops and giggles I decided, what the hay, lets check it out.....and.... drumroll please... I am OVERWEIGHT here people...thats right! Overweight... I know... funny thing to get excited about, but its a lot better than obese! my new BMI is 29.8.... yeah baby... take that! oh and that is with the scale screaming at me that I STILL weight 184.4lbs... lowest since Yale

0 comments: