BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 day shred

So tomorrow i am adding the 30 day to my work out routine. I have high hopes of doing it every single day for the next 30 days, as well as continuing on in my c25k. which means 3 times a week i will be doing "two a days" working out twice in one day. While Tyler is still laid off he is doing a good job of taking care of the boys so that i can go for my run. The plan when he goes back to work is to do my shred at some point during the day, and run at night when he gets home from work.

So they recommend that you take before pictures as well as measurments before starting the 30ds so I did.. ugh... and I had Tyler take pics of me when i first started to get on this fitness kick.... and yes.... i will share them with you...but not until the end :)

My measurments however, are public knowledge.... here we go

Neck- 14.5 in
Left arm- 13 in
Right arm 12.5 in
Waist around the belly button 42 in
Hips 44 in
Left Thigh 25 in
Right Thigh 24.5 in
L calf 16.5 in
R calf 16 in

Isn't it funny that my left side is bigger than my right? I didn't know dominant side could make that much of a difference.... Hmm...

Anyhoo... oh and my weight has been 185.5 I'd love to lose that 5lbs! if not more.... but the inches make all the difference....

Wish me luck!

0 comments: